Safety Governance Due Diligence Capability for Leaders, Supervisors & Managers®
This Due Diligence Capability Development program is designed to integrate key operational tools used within the Safety governance framework and other aspects:
- Safety Governance Definition
- SG People & Practices
- SG Reality
- SG Governance Framework
- HSE/WHS Laws & Codes
- Legal Due Diligence & Responsibilities as an Officer
- HSE/WHS Due Diligence Tool
- The Essential Frontline Role of Management in Safety Governance
- Making Informed Decision when Managing and Mitigating Risk
- Sharing & Translating Risk from Operations to the Senior Leaders
- Owning Your Workplace and the Impacts of Your Work
Sending the experts to you
Receive tailored training online or onsite at your offices to meet the professional development needs of your team, executives and/or board members.
We select a presenter which matches your requirements and combine our intellectual property on governance, risk and compliance with your organisation’s internal materials and documentation to ensure that our training is relevant and aligned to your workplace.
What is on offer?
- Board training
- Executive training
Our suite of courses can be delivered online, at your premise or in one of our training rooms (room hire fees are incurred).
- Best practice — you’ll create a shared understanding of safety governance and risk principles within your team
- Tailored — we match our intellectual property with your organisation’s internal documentation to ensure our training is practical and aligned to your workplace.
- Cost-effective — we will work with you to plan an efficient solution for your governance and risk management needs.
- Convenient — you choose the time, place and location. No travel or venue hire is required.
- Credible — leading industry practitioners develop and present our courses. They understand the complexities of implementing good structures and we match them to your industry and sector.
- Flexible — choice of session times to meet your needs – half-day, full-day or a series of courses.
- Whole-of-organisation governance — we offer relevant training for all roles in your organisation — from the C-suite and board to emerging professionals in management and assistant roles
Find out more
Our staff are ready to help. Email [email protected]